Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bright Floral Notepad

Taking notes is something I do every day, usually on some form of scrap paper or a sticky note or something.  Notepads are handy, but I always wished they looked a little bit cooler...  So I thought to myself, "self, why don't you make a notepad that looks just a little bit striking?"  So I did.


This 4x6" notepad incorporates a gorgeous floral pattern, and uses a Japanese stab binding with a hinged top cover and rigid back cover, good for a writing surface.  I said I probably wouldn't use embroidery floss again, and for a Coptic binding I probably won't, but I found it (when waxed) to be excellent for stab binding, as it's cheap, strong, and colorful.







This book is for sale!  Buy it on Etsy for $4 + s/h.

No comments:

Post a Comment